All 40 art Reviews

T.T.G.F. Page 23 : Starfire V2 T.T.G.F. Page 23 : Starfire V2

Nice. Both background and character really suit each other.

Ryuko Matoi Ryuko Matoi

Awesome. Ive already said this a million times before, but the way it turned out is very unique compared to your other art work.

Tetra Doodle Tetra Doodle

Nice doodle :p

''Triple Treat'' - Crossover! ''Triple Treat'' - Crossover!

Hey if you do color it, could you upload it under a different format? My phone doesn't want to load the image :/ (probably bc it's "too much to handle")

I don't want to fight I don't want to fight

I like jiggly puffs status :3

Pyrrha... Pyrrha...

030 looks awesome. And id also like to apologize in advanced for being a total dumb ass.
I have to admit, i kinda recognized the character, but i never really figured who it was until the last minuet. Eh.

Nightmare Switch Nightmare Switch

Again, i praise your work. How the hell do you come up with the character designs? I forever envy the work you can produce and i hope you become greater than what you are now.
I mean honestly, with your art you could make a seriously bad ass video game based on the characters create. Meh me ranting isnt gonna change anything...also Korea? Sounds like an interesting weekend.

SignHerePlease responds:

This is a copyrighted gender bent character from the Soul Calibur series

Bunny sexy party Bunny sexy party

Do you have powers that are just as awesome as your sketching? Cause id like to make like a rabbit and get all over the playboys ;) (pick up line?)

''Point of no Return'' ''Point of no Return''

To be honest he looks like a dude with curves. Dont get me wrong, he/she looks cool, its just a bit too confusing for my mind to handel :p

Fatelogic responds:

Those confusing feelings...

T.T.G.F. Page 15: Ravenclaw T.T.G.F. Page 15: Ravenclaw

Can i just say, that i'd personaly be afraid to have raven as a teacher. Shemale or female.
Oh yeah, dicks.